Submission Guidelines for Publications with ALARA
ALARA produces a number of professional publications, using an entirely volunteer workforce. We are always looking for people to assist with this volunteer effort - please see Working with ALARA if you can assist.
On this page, we discuss:
- Submissions for the ALARj
- Submissions for the ALARA Monograph series
- Submissions for other ALARA publications
- Copyright for ALARA publications, and
- Author copies of ALARA publications
ALARA publications are generally available via Sydney University Press (electronic and printed copies available for purchase). The individual articles in the ALAR Journal are also available electronically via EBSCO and Informit databases.