Link your web visitors to ALARA
Those members with websites might be interested in providing a link to the Action Learning, Action Research Association Ltd (ALARA) website. We have put together an ALARA logo that shows you are a current member and built in a link to the ALARA site.
Here are the instructions for using html code to do this:
- When you click on the ALARA Member logo file, it will open in a new window. Right click the logo and select "Save Image as" to save the logo to the Images directory within your website (this directory might be called ‘Images’, ‘Logos’ or ‘Pictures’). Note the full path, including the file name, where you save the file.
- Open the text file with the relevant code.
- Open your website editor on the page on which you want the logo to appear. Copy and paste the code from the text file in the location where you would like the logo to appear, changing as required the path of where you saved the logo file (that is, replacing www my_website.com.au/images/ALARA_Member_Logo2020_2021.jpg with the path you noted in 1. above)
- The width of the logo is 315 pixels, which should be about 4 cms on your screen, while the height should be 193 pixels (2.45 cms) at 200 pixels/inch resolution. Adjust the width and height if you wish (but these sizes are a good size).
- Save the file and load it to your website if you are not editing directly into your website.
- Open your web page and test the link - when you click on the Member logo, you should get a new browser window opening with ALARA's website.