CARN-ALARA Conference 2019
Action Learning, Action Research Association Ltd (ALARA) is pleased to be working with the Collaborative Action Research Network (CARN) to present the CARN-ALARA 2019 Conference in Split, Croatia in October 2019.
President Hotel, Split, Croatia
17-19 October 2019
Conference Submissions, Registrations and Programme
Submissions have now closed.
Registrations are closed - see the Registration page. Closing date was 1 October 2019
A programme is now available - see here (172 Kb).
Theme and Submission Process
The theme is Imagine Tomorrow: Practitioner Learning for the Future
Strands / Streams are:
- Future of action research and action learning
- Constituting public spheres through action learning and research
- Creating (online) learning communities of action researchers
- Overcoming poverty, deprivation and social inequality through action learning and research
- Other themes focused on
- ethical dilemmas in action research and action learning
- theoretical developments in action research and action learning, and
- the role of action research and action learning in challenging dominant discourses / resisting hegemony
A Book of Abstracts was provided to participants.
Croatia Organising Committee
The Organising Committee prepared a short video to introduce themselves.